Interest for 4300K DRL LEDs

Following a conversation with a friend of mine, who has installed aftermarket 5000K Xenon kit, we agreed that 5000K light is not particularly good when there is fog and rain. Therefore, he decided to use 4300K bulbs and to be honest, I have thought to do the same, swap the DiamondVision bulbs with the BlueVision ones or even the OEM ones. There is a catch though, the DRL LEDs will look out of place due to the colour difference.

So, I contacted Per-Accurate in order to find out if 4300K LEDs are possible and yes, they can do it but the price depends on the number of sets, as they will be custom made. Up to now, following a discussion with other members from Insignia Club in Greece, the demand is for 11 sets.

Since a lot of people contacted me in the past for ordering the DRL LEDs, I though to let you know in the case someone is interested in 4300K LEDs. If you are interested, please leave a comment and as soon as I have more information about the price, I will let you know.