BMW 128 and M3's



Two weeks ago, this white M3 had a 20k markup and could not find a buyer...








Edit: Sorry, I noticed I put in the wrong sticker price... I initially put up the one on the sedan that they can't sell. Here's the window sticker of that white M3 they can't sell...



Today, this white M3 has NO markup and still can't find a buyer...






Went to my local BMW dealership, and finally got to sit in the 128. I saw it before at the LA Auto Show, and this time it looked even worse than usual. The car is just flat out ugly, and even the saleswoman said I don't see why you would want this car, it is small and is only a bit cheaper than a 3 series.




Oh yea, also saw the same white M3 that I saw 2 weeks ago that had a 20k markup. Now it has no markup, and still can't sell. The dealership even told me they are listening to "any offer" since they can't sell the M3's. They had 3 sitting on the lot...