Important note: Blog address change



First of all, I would like to apologize for the recent slow progress of "Opel news & info". Partly this was due to the fact that I was working on a new blog, the Automotive Design Corner.

From now on, news regarding the new 4300K DRL LEDs will be covered in Automotive Design Corner.

In the new blog, in order to make it easier to find news related to Opel cars, you can click on the "Opel" label.

I decided to create the Automotive Design Corner blog in order to express my thoughts, likes, dislikes and share things I find interesting. There are many good websites providing all the latest news from the automotive industry, but since we live in a mass-produced world, I feel that it's nice to add some character.

The content of this blog will remain, as there are 110 posts, since 25h September 2009, and I hope that people may find something useful.

I would like to thank all the visitors for their time and support!!!