Sadly, no aftermarket lighting products for Insignia by Hella...


I emailed Hella in order to find out whether they will bring out to the market headlights (with Xenon and LED Daytime Running Lights) and rear lights (LED) for Opel Insignia.

I was rather disappointed to read the answer below, as I was very keen to get Hella lighting products for my car (...I wasn't able to place an order with my own specs and thus I ended up with no AFL system...which is manufactured also by Hella). Other members of Insignia Club were also hoping that Hella will bring out lighting products...

------------------------------------------------------

"We don't have the headlamps and rearlamps in the free aftermarket. We have a contract with GM, to send these parts only in the OE business and not in the aftermarket. Other lighting parts for the Insignia are not planed at the moment. Sorry, that we don't have better information for your club."