...and the Opel of my dreams is an Insignia Sports Tourer!




I really do like Insignia, especially the Sports Tourer. I was always very keen to fast estates (e.g. Audi RS2 & RS4, Volvo 850 T5 etc.) and a fast Insignia Sports Tourer is indeed my cup of tea.

Since I managed to find some free time, I visited the German Opel site and used the configuration tool. I thought not to get too excited and thus, I built my "ideal" Sports Tourer  equipped with the 2.0L Turbo engine. Final price... €48.955! OK, so I ticked the OPC-Line pack, the OPC-Line Recaro seats and many more boxes, but I guess I went a bit too far. Not because the price is too high for a 2.0 litre car (I am not paying, just playing!), but due to the the fact that the price is not far from the base price of the OPC version.

Therefore, during the second attempt, I managed to do it right. An Insignia Sports Tourer OPC for just €54.135, fully loaded!!!