Philips BlueVision installation... and the disappointing result






Since the LEDs replaced the OEM DRL bulbs, I was after a set of H7 bulbs that would provide whiter light and make the colour difference less visible.

In order not to sacrifice visibility during rain and fog, I chose Philips' BlueVision bulbs (4000ºK) which seemed promising in providing the Xenon look I was after.

Today, the new bulbs were finally installed and the first impressions were rather disappointing. If I didn't know about the replacement, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference (the OEM bulbs are also manufactured by Philips).

Tonight, I put the OEM bulb on the left headlight (left side front view) in order to spot the difference... well, after a couple of minutes, I spotted a tiny difference and that's all.

Verdict? They don't worth the amount of €25 I spent.

Note: The second photo is showing the OEM bulb, while the third one the BlueVision bulb